Prabhupada’s Vision for New Vrindaban: Founded in 1968, Srila Prabhupada boldly envisions New Vrindaban as a sacred village known worldwide for cow protection, simple living, holy pilgrimage, spiritual education, and, above all, loving Krishna.
Links to articles about Srila Prabhupada and his connections with New Vrindaban:
1. Srila Prabhupada Envisions a “New” Vrindaban
2. Prabhupada’s First Visit to New Vrindaban – Spring 1969
3. Prabhupada’s Second Visit to New Vrindaban – Summer 1972
4. Prabhupada’s Third Visit to New Vrindaban – Summer 1974
5. Prabhupada’s Fourth Visit to New Vrindaban – Summer 1976
6. Prabhupada & Kaliya, ISKCON’s First Cow
7. A Facelift for Prabhupada’s Palace of Gold – May/June Issue BTG Magazine
Compiled by Chaitanya Mangala dasa & members of the ISKCON New Vrindaban Communications Team.